Following on from our Starting a Theatre Company workshops launched last year, we are pleased to be Launching our e-learning platform exclusively for members.
ADF is recruiting up to 3 video instructors for the Bite-Size area of the platform. We are looking for people with expertise in the following areas who can create and present the content:
- Marketing a Theatre Company
- Website pages
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Social media platforms
- Arts Council England Funding Applications
- Planning; match funding and securing partner
- Detailing your Track Record
- Identifying the problem and the solution
- Identifying the audience and participants
- Identifying where the project will take place and why
- Identifying why the project is important and urgent
- Identifying the impact your project on your company, industry, participants/audience
- Explaining the stages of the project clearly
- Understanding Legal Structures
- The responsibilities, pros and cons of legal entities suitable for running a theatre company.
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Community Incorporated Organisations
- Community Interest Companies
- Sole Traders
- Limited Companies
The instructors will create short audios or videos that ADF can edit and make accessible online.
Please send you CV and a cover letter detailing the areas you are applying for to email@example.com, with the subject heading: ‘Video Instructor Vacancy’.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 14th July, 5pm
Fee: £155 per video