Artistic Directors of the Future is seeking a Membership & Marketing Manager to enable the delivery of Artistic Director’s of the Future’s mission by developing and maintaining strong partnerships and growing ADF’s membership. Develop and implement ADF’s marketing strategy to increase ADF’s public and industry profile and income streams through membership subscriptions, training programmes, events and opportunities.
Essential Skills, Qualities and Experience
- experience of the arts sector
- ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies
- excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- strategic thinker
- ability to work independently and under pressure, prioritising and retaining excellent attention to detail
- excellent computer literacy especially with Word, Excel and Outlook
- technically adept and ideally with advanced knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Canva.com, Survey Monkey, Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams
- experience of database management
- able to collaborate with colleagues to identify new opportunities, generate ideas and creatively solve problems an eye for detail
How to apply
To apply for the vacancy, please email your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) outlining your relevant experience. Alternatively, we are happy to receive your written CV with a 5-minute video telling us about your relevant experience. Please include the equal opportunities form with your application and send it to Kate Sarley firstname.lastname@example.org Please state Membership & Marketing Manager Application in the subject line.
Deadline for applications noon on Friday 1 October 2021 at 12:00 mid-day
Interviews will take place week commencing 4 October 2021
Applicants called for an interview will have the option to be interviewed using digital tools.