Two day online workshop: Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd July 2021 2-6pm
(Booking available from June 2021)
£65.00 Standard Members
£45.00 Members with a paid subscription
Bursaries available please contact email@example.com for more information/
Our Job Application & Interview Skills for Senior Positions is a two-day workshop will demystify the recruitment and application process through presentations, workshop tasks, and the opportunity to ask questions. Uncovering what makes an ‘ideal’ candidate and the essential skills/experiences required for a senior management role. The workshop will also cover how to make an application, preparing for interview, and the shortlisting process.
Speakers to be announced.
Thursday 22nd July 2021
Demystifying the recruitment process
- The stages of the selection process
- What makes an ideal candidate
Making an application
- How to know that you are ready to apply for a senior management position
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Questions to ask of yourself
- The key areas to include in an application ie. vision, fundraising, etc.
Friday 23rd July 2021
Making a joint application
- When to make a joint application
- How to make a strong joint application
Interview skills: High Level Vision
- What makes an impressionable presentation
- How to imagine a realistic yet ambitious vision for the organisation
- Questions to ask the organisation
You will need:
- A device with access to zoom
You might also be interested in:
Do I need to prepare anything in advance?
No, you don’t need to prepare anything beforehand.
How is this for?
It’s open to all members over 18 years of age.
How do online sessions work?
Our online sessions take place on Zoom and a link will be sent to you before the session along with any additional materials.
I haven’t received the Zoom link, or experiencing technical difficulties?
If you haven’t received the link for the session, or are experiencing other technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will recordings of the sessions be made available?
No, recordings of this session will not be made available. We will be recording the session for internal market research and will not be shared publicly. Participants can turn their cameras off.