Artistic directors of the future is the first membership organisation dedicated to increase the number of culturally diverse artistic leaders in the arts sector.
We are offering you an exclusive opportunity to strengthen your relationship with fellow professionals and producing theatres across the UK, as well as access to bespoke training and resources that will take your leadership to the next level.
- Your Voice represented at a national level through our advocacy and lobbying initiatives
- Free (or heavily discounted) entrance fee to our year round calendar of events
- Free (or heavily discounted) rehearsal space
- Free (or heavily discounted) theatre tickets
- Discounted rates on all ADF masterclasses
- Access to the ADF network of directors, writers and producers
- Build connections with artistic directors, executive management and board of directors
- Industry newsletter direct to your inbox
- Gain ongoing advice and support through our ADF Live Chat
Are you an existing member who does not have a membership card and number?
From August 2019 existing and new members will require a membership number to book ADF events and workshop and will be required to bring their card to events and workshops. Please register again to receive your card. You may book training sessions prior to August 2019 without one.
If you paid for Delegate Membership between Jan 2018 and Apr 2019 you will not need to pay again, as a thank you, we will be providing you with free membership up until April 2020. To claim your free Delegate Membership and to order your free Delegate Membership card please click here
Members will receive a membership card and number within 14 days of joining.