SIGN UP TODAY
Develop your leadership style, strategic thinking and entrepreneurial skills. Become part of a leadership community, network with potential project partners, develop and gain support on your leadership journey.
Executive Leader Membership is for leaders of artistic or creative organisations that receive National Portfolio funding from the Arts Council England and/or have a turnover of £100,000 or more. To learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can support your leadership development check out our FAQs and our Consultancy services.
Membership provides the following;
- Regular email communication promoting forthcoming events and programmes
- A variety of resources to support your Continuing Professional Development;
- Exclusive membership events
- Opportunities to take part in our programmes, upon successful application if needed
- Opportunities to meet and network with current leaders
- Leadership consultancy options
Terms and Conditions
- Artistic Leader Membership is strictly for individuals from a Black, Asian, Middle Eastern, Latino (people of colour), Hawaiian, Indigenous, Pacific Islanders and Mixed Race backgrounds.
- Membership is for people ages 18 years and above.
- Executive Membership is strictly for Artistic Directors and Executive Directors of National Portfolio Organisations or leaders of non-National Portfolio Organisations (theatre, dance, music companies, venues and museums) with a turnover of £100,000 and over, Head/Principals and Head of a Departments at accredited Drama Schools, or non-accredited drama/performing arts schools with an annual turnover of £100,000 or more.
- Membership begins on the day of registration and expires after 12 months. Members will receive a reminder at least thirty days before it is due to expire. The Member must renew their Membership paying the Membership Fee for the next Contact Term otherwise Membership is terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Members are free to revoke their membership in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org however membership will not be refundable.
- The member pages of the website must not be shared with non-members. We reserve the right to revoke membership, without a refund, if this clause is breached.
- Members are required to create a password to access the website members’ area.
- We reserve the right to revoke membership if a member behaves in a manner which, ADF deems, to bring ADF into disrepute.
- ADF’s Membership is at the sole discretion of ADF and it reserves the right to refuse Membership.
- Members shall pay the Event Fee to attend Events. Non-Members will be charged the Event Fee plus an additional charge. An Event Fee shall not be refunded if a Member or non-member is unable to attend the Event following the expiry of the Event booking deadline date.
- Members shall pay training fees to attend workshops, courses and masterclasses. Training is only available to members.
- Food and beverage at leadership lunches and dinners are strictly for Artistic Leader and Executive Leader Members only and are paid for by the members.
- In the event of a programme, workshop, masterclass or event being postponed outside of the Artistic Leader Membership period, the member will still be entitled to any applicable membership discounts when the programme, workshop, masterclass or event is rescheduled, even if such activity falls outside of the member’s 12 month membership period. Alternatively, the member will have the right to a refund.