- DO I HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE EVERY MONTH BETWEEN JAN-NOV 2022?
No. You do not have to attend every board meeting and engagement you are invited to however you will be required to attend at least 3 board meetings during the programme’s 9 month period. We will provide flexibility however appplicants should ensure they are available for the induction day and any specific key dates.
- WILL I BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO THE SENIOR STAFF AND TRUSTEES OUTSIDE OF THE BOARD MEETINGS?
Yes, we have set up meet and greets and the host organisations will invite shadowers to other engagements.
- HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO I NEED TO HAVE TO APPLY?
This opportunity is for mid-career professionals including: creatives, performers, theatre operational staff, production staff and career changers. We are keen to hear from people under the age of 30 years, as well as maturer candidates.
- IS TRAVEL PROVIDED?
Yes. Travel (and if necessary accommodation) will be provided for anyone asked to attend a meeting or activity outside of their home city. Some meetings and activities will take place via Zoom.
- HOW MANY SHADOWERS WILL THERE BE?
We will recruit 6 shadowers as we are partnered with 2 host organisations this year. Whenever there are more than 2 host organisations we recruit up to 10 shadowers.
- IF I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PART IN AN ADF PROGRAMME CAN I STILL APPLY?
Yes, there is no limit as to how many programmes members can participate in, even if they overlap.
- I MISSED THE DEADLINE, IS IT TOO LATE TO APPLY.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org we might still be able to consider your application if we the interview date has not passed.
If you have a question not addressed on this page please contact email@example.com