We can help your spread your news to a network of over 450 culturally diverse creative professionals
- Free for members on a paid subscription
- Inclusion in a minimum of 2 of our fortnightly newsletters and 1 dedicated News & Opportunities newsletter going out to our mailing list of 450+ members
- x2 posts on the Artistic Directors of the Future Family Facebook page
- x 2 posts on the private ADF private Facebook members’ group
- Fortnightly tweet to over 2000 followers
- Your post will appear on our website Notice Board for up to 6 weeks
What do I need to provide?
- 100 words of copy for Facebook and our newsletter
- 280 characters for Twitter
- 200 words of copy for the Noticeboard
- Your logo and project/show image
What can organisations promote?
- Writer, Director and Producer development programmes
- Residency opportunities
- The appointment of a culturally diverse senior staff member or trustee
- Diversity progress reports
- Productions both directed, written or produced by people of colour
This is a free service for members on a paid subscription: Free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee is £140 for non-members and Standard Members. Please fill in the form below.
Fill in the News & Opportunities form below and we’ll promote it within 3 working days.
Opportunity adverts may include leadership or mentoring programmes and free leadership, trustee, writer, producer or director training opportunities. News adverts may include the promotion of an upcoming show directed, produced or written by a person of colour, the appointment of a new POC senior staff member or trustee, the opening of a new building, theatre or space or the announcement of a new partnership.