Artistic Directors of the Future is the first membership organisation dedicated to increase the number of culturally diverse artistic leaders in the arts sector.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to take the first step on your leadership path by keeping up-to-date on exciting training and development opportunities that will elevate your leadership style, raise your profile and connect you with leading professionals in the arts sector. So get started and enjoy the journey with us.
Standard Membership is for an individual from an Asian, Black, Latins/Hispanic, Native American, Indigenous, Pacific Islander, Middle Eastern, or Mixed-Race background who has the ambition of becoming an Artistic Director, Chair Person, Trustee or other Leadership role in the Arts.
Standard Membership is free, and offers you a limited access to year-round activities created especially for and in response to, our members.
- Receive an invitation to attend our year round calendar of events and conferences
- Learn about ADF masterclasses that are taking place across the country
- Access to the ADF network of directors, writers and producers
- Build connections with artistic directors, executive management and board of directors by attending bespoke ADF training and development sessions
- Industry newsletter direct to your inbox