Terms & Conditions
ADF Membership Sign-up Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that by accessing membership content (e.g. downloading or streaming, activity attendance) you will lose your legal right to cancel your subscription during the 14 calendar day cooling-off period.
- You acknowledge that the subscription is a 12-month contract that can be paid in 12 monthly installments or upfront annually to receive a discounted price.
- You acknowledge that your membership subscription starts when you receive the confirmation email.
- You acknowledge that you cannot downgrade your subscription at any time.
- You acknowledge that you cannot switch from monthly to annual or from annual to monthly until it is time to renew your subscription.
- You understand that your subscription will automatically renew, and it will be your responsibility to cancel the subscription if you no longer want it. We will send reminders in the month leading up to the renewal day. If you accidentally renew you will have 14 days to cancel.
- You agree for us to hold your Debit or Credit card information, for the purposes of no show and late cancellation fees. If you cancel an activity with 10 or less calendar days’ notice or you do not attend without 10 calendar days’ notice we may charge £10 to the Debit Card or Credit you provided.