ADF INNOVATORS MENTOR JOB
The Mentor will schedule weekly 1:1 meetings with the ADF Innovators outside of their training session. Over a period of 12 weeks the Mentors will help them work through any challenges, interrogate and strengthen their project ideas, written proposals and pitch.
Role specific responsibilities
- Scheduling and attending weekly 1:1 sessions with participants online and in person.
- Reviewing and providing verbal feedback on participant project proposals, asking open questions and guiding them to ensure their project is clear and viable.
- Supporting the development of the participant’s project presentations
- Check-ins with the Training and Programme Producer
- Lead at least one training session on either 15 June 2022 (Mitigating Risks), 20 June 2022 (Partnerships) or 22nd June 2022 (Evaluations), 6pm-8pm online.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of theatre producing or project management in theatre, dance, film or other art forms.
- A passion for working with artists who are traditionally under-represented in the arts
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communication verbally and written
- Experience providing feedback to artists
- The ability to motivate and build trust and a rapport with people.
- Experience of working with artists who are traditionally under-represented in the arts
- Coaching experience
- Mentoring experience
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing how you meet the brief by 13th June 2022 12pm